Learn How to check GST registration for Taxpayer
- Before paying GST to any provider always check your bill for identifying that dealer is registered for GST or not.
- Register dealer should print GST number on their bill.
- How to identify if they printed Fake GST number?
- You can verify GST number in this link: https://services.gst.gov.in/services/searchtp
- Check provided GSTIN/UIN of the Taxpayer
- What are the GST rates to restaurants?
- For non-AC/non-alcohol serving hotels, it is 12%
- For AC/alcohol-serving hotels, it is 18%
- For luxurious or 5-star hotels, it is 28%
- For turnover less than 75 Lakhs restaurant opt for composition scheme, it is 5%
- In case of GST Fraud, where should we file complaint?
How to check GST registration for Taxpayer?